Julia is an Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial property. She has a wide range of experience acting for investors on the acquisition and disposal of investment property. In addition, Julia has worked on portfolio acquisitions of hotels and retail premises and has asset management experience for both landlords and tenants in the office, retail and hotel sectors.
Her experience includes assisting with the acquisition of portfolios for Mansford including a £20m portfolio in Cardiff and a £50m portfolio in South London. Julia has also acted for a high end French patisserie tenant on the acquisition of their flagship store in Covent Garden. Other clients include O&H Properties Limited, Investic Bank Plc, Winston Group Limited and Mansford.
- Acting for a large bank on a £99m re-financing of a large multi-let office building.
- Acted for a large fund on an £62m acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties and on a £75m acquisition of mixed use properties.
- Working as part of a team on the acquisition of 52 hotels for a national hotel operator for £91 million.
- Acting on a number of acquisitions of office and industrial buildings for a number of property investment companies.
- Advising a large hotel operator of over 500 hotels on the implementation of its CVA.
- Acquiring a number of development sites for new main store premises for a large supermarket chain in the UK.
- Acted a property investor on their financing of a portfolio of offices.
- Acted for a large high street retailer on the acquisition and development of their distribution warehouse.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
Trainee, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
BBP Law School, LPC
Manchester University, LLB Law