Join us as we discuss the key findings from our quarterly report for cyber security leaders.
The first quarter of 2021 saw both serious and rudimentary attacks, as well as a notable success from law enforcement, discussion points will include:
- Solarwinds supply-chain attack
- US water supply attack attempted attack
- Law enforcement Emotet botnet takedown
- Microsoft Exchange Server mass explotation
This is a must-attend session for cybersecurity decision makers looking to:
- Be 'threat-led' in your approach and prioritise defences against specific types of attack
- Justify business decisions on cyber security changes, technology or services
- Respond authoritavely to enquires from business leadership
Joining us to discuss this topic will be Harriet Gruen. Harriet is a Cyber Risk Specialist for insurance carrier Tokio Marine Holdings, sitting within a second line “Cyber Centre of Excellence” function. Harriet provides inputs and advice around cyber threat trends for cyber accumulation management and understanding individual risks. Prior to Tokio Marine Holdings, Harriet worked at HSBC as a strategic cyber threat lead and at Digital Shadows as an intelligence analyst.