Amy Conroy, Data Scientist at Mishcon de Reya and Director and Co-Founder of a LegalTech education business Law School 2.0, has joined the recently formed LawTech Industry Board.
Convened by the University of Bristol, the LawTech Industry Board brings together leading industry experts, practitioners and alumni to join its academics in advancing legal tech research and education.
The LawTech Industry Board works with members of the Centre for Global Law and Innovation to develop in-depth insight into the technological advancements taking place in the legal services, technology and creative industries, in regulation, in policy and other related fields.
The Board provides a forum for the development of the LLM in Law, Innovation and Technology research-led programme and guidance on the programme’s academic content, structure, modes of delivery and assessment.
The LawTech team will also use its connections with legal tech and related industries to develop extracurricular activities and career enhancing opportunities for students on it courses.
The Board members:
- Amy Conroy - Data scientist at Mishcon de Reya, University of Bristol alumna
- Alex Lennox - Director of Growth and Strategic Partnerships at Orbital Witness, University of Bristol alumna
- Tom Morgan - Senior Associate in the Technology, Media, IP and Competition Team at CMS
- Andrew YM Sim - Partner at Baker & McKenzie (Hong Kong), managing the firm’s IP litigation & enforcement practice
- Dagmar Steffens - Head of Strategic Innovation at West of England Combined Authority, Founder and Co-Chair of Bristol+BathLegalTech
- Richard Tromans - Editor in Chief and the founder of Artificial Lawyer
- William Wortley - Associate at Bird & Bird’s Intellectual Property Group (London)
Find out more.