Ronald is widely experienced in all types of real estate law, and particularly when it concerns residential and commercial development. He leads the Firm's Urban Regeneration Group of real estate, construction and planning lawyers, and has advised on a number of major commercial, mixed use and residential schemes including many strategic land and affordable housing transactions. Some of these have changed the face of Central London. Clients include Bayfordbury Estates, Cathedral Group PLC, Development Securities plc, Frogmore Real Estate Partners and United House Group.
Ronald is also Chairman of the charity, Release, a national centre of expertise on drugs and drugs law.
- Led a team acting for Cathedral Group and Development Securities' joint venture vehicle on the acquisition in April 2011 of the 17 acre former EMI headquarters in Hayes, and is now advising on the site's redevelopment.
- Acting for Frogmore Real Estate partners on the redevelopment of the former University of Thames Valley HQ in Ealing and the redevelopment of the former National Bank of Greece offices in St Mary Axe London EC2
- Acting for Cathedral Group plc in connection with its new office headquarters in Southwark
- Fairview New Homes Ltd on block sales of affordable housing in numerous developments, recent schemes including John North Hall High Wycombe and Medway Road site Tunbridge Wells
- Advising A2Dominion Housing Group jointly with Landform Limited in connection with strategic land options in Kent
- Acting for the promoter of a strategic site allocated for retail and housing in the Home Counties
Consultant, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Mishcon de Reya
Partner, Saunders Sobell Leigh & Dobin
Partner, David Alterman & Sewell
Assistant, Nabarro Nathanson
Qualified, Nabarro Nathanson
City of London School (L.C.C. Scholar); University College, London