Rajiv is an Associate in the firm's Corporate department. He advises on a full range of corporate transactions, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions and complex reorganisations. He also has experience in private equity, flotations and shareholder arrangements.
He has acted for private and public companies and LLPs, including start-ups, real estate investment firms and financial services firms, as well as for entrepreneurs. His experience covers a variety of sectors including commercial real estate, financial services, gaming and sports.
- Acting for Vestra Wealth, a London based wealth management boutique with £5.6bn of assets under management, on the sale of a majority stake to Liechtenstein’s LGT Group
- Advising the owners of Direct Ferries (the world's largest online ferry ticket aggregator) in connection with an investment by Livingbridge
- Acting for Sports Shield consortium on its takeover of the Bolton Wanderers Football Club
- Acted for Colliers International Group Inc in its purchase of Hatton Real Estate Limited and Hatton Residential Limited
- Acted for the shareholders of BTW Shiells in its sale to Lambert Smith Hampton
- Advised Four Capital Partners and various Sanlam entities in Sanlam's purchase of a controlling stake in Four Capital Partners and the simultaneous reorganisation of Sanlam's corporate structure
- Acted for a leading City based investment and asset manager in a £40m property SPV swap
- Acted for an online betting and gaming company in its proposed listing on AIM
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Assistant, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP
University of Law, London Moorgate, GDL and LPC
Royal Holloway University of London, History