Pippa is an Associate in Mishcon Private in the Immigration team.
Pippa has experience advising on a range of UK immigration issues, including: categories of the points-based system covering entrepreneurs, investors, individuals with exceptional talent or exceptional promise, corporate immigration and students; spouse and unmarried partner applications; rights under European law; visit visas; indefinite leave to remain in the UK; and applications for leave to remain outside of the immigration rules.
Pippa also advises on applications to naturalise or register as a British citizen, including those of an exceptional or complex nature. She is also a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association.
- Applications under the Points Based System, including Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), Tier 1 (Investor) and Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) applications;
- Advising companies on hiring employees from overseas under Tiers 2 and 5 of the points-based system;
- Applications for naturalisation and registration as a British Citizen;
- Applications for leave to remain in the UK under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules (family and private life) and Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights;
- Advising EEA citizens on the right to remain in the UK;
- Indefinite leave to remain and permanent residence applications;
- Human rights appeals and asylum.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Bates Wells Braithwaite
University of Law, LPC MsC Law Business and Management
Oxford University (Hertford College), BA Law with German Law