Louisa specialises in banking and finance, with a focus on real estate. She advises financial institutions, sponsors and public and private borrowers on financing transactions, including acquisition finance, development finance, restructurings and refinancings and a wide range of general corporate lending.
Louisa also acts for the syndicated lenders of several acquisition financings relating to commercial property in both the UK and internationally. Further to this, she acts for a multinational corporation in relation to the purchase of a large portfolio of commercial real estate loans and acts for lenders in relation to the amendment and restatement, or restructuring, of existing loan facilities. Louisa has advised investment fund lenders in connection with mezzanine finance in respect of commercial property acquisitions.
- Acting for debt fund lenders in respect of syndicated facilities in connection with commercial property acquisitions in London and throughout the UK
- Acting for mezzanine debt lenders in relation to acquisitions of large portfolios of mixed use commercial and residential property
- Acting for family offices and trusts in relation to borrowing and refinancing, including in relation to acquisitions of commercial and residential properties
- Acting for a UK lender on a number of property development and acquisition financings for domestic and international borrowers
- Acting on Islamic financing arrangements
- Acting for various corporates in respect of debt-backed corporate acquisitions
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Clifford Chance LLP
Trainee, Clifford Chance LLP
University of St Andrews, MA Mathematics