Lia is an Associate in the Real Estate department. She specialises in advising clients on a range of commercial contractual disputes both within the High Court and under various arbitral rules. Her other experience includes advising clients on negligent advice given by solicitors and quantity surveyors.
Lia is a member of both the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum and the LCIA Young Arbitrators Group.
- Acting in a series of High Court professional negligence disputes against quantity surveyors and solicitors
- Acting in a series of disputes (LCIA and Isle of Man Court) relating to an alleged fraud, negligence and breach of directors' duties claim on behalf of an AIM company director
- Acting for a high net worth individual concerning the alleged fraudulent restructuring of company loan notes
- Acting for one of the key defendants in the phone hacking trial
- Acting in two energy disputes (ICC and SCC) concerning the sale and purchase of gas
- Acting for a telecommunications provider in an arbitration for non-payment of interconnection charges
- Acting for a transport company in an LCIA arbitration concerning delivery failure
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Associate, DLA Piper UK LLP
Trainee, DLA Piper UK LLP
College of Law, LPC
City University, LLB Law