Kendrah is a Legal Director in the Sports Group within the Dispute Resolution department. She specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration and disciplinary matters in the sports sector.
Kendrah has extensive experience in the fields of anti-doping, corruption and match-fixing. She was seconded as Legal Counsel to the Commission established by the Union Cycliste Internationale to investigate doping and related allegations of corruption and mismanagement in cycling. She was the lead lawyer on sports integrity and anti-doping for the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games and has acted for governing bodies on a number of high-prolife match-fixing cases. Kendrah also advises clients on a broad range of commercial disputes as well as on governance issues.
She acts for national governing bodies, international federations, athletes, clubs and agents across a range of sports. She regularly represents clients before sports tribunals at national and international level.
Kendrah has Higher Rights of Audience and regularly conducts advocacy on behalf of clients.
She is on the British Equestrian Federation’s anti-doping panel. She is an editor for Law In Sport and a member of the Swiss Arbitration Association. She is fluent in French and Spanish (working with clients in both languages).
- Legal Counsel to the Commission set up by the Union Cycliste Internationale to investigate doping and related allegations of corruption and mismanagement in cycling.
- Representing James Anderson in the successful defence of disciplinary proceedings (initiated by the International Cricket Council) and representing the England and Wales Cricket Board on the prosecution of an Indian cricketer (Jadeja) during the 2014 Test Series.
- Acting for the Governing Bodies of Tennis on a number of prosecutions of match-fixing charges (at first instance and on appeal to CAS) and prosecutions of other breaches of the Tennis Anti-Corruption Rules.
- Lead lawyer on sports integrity, match-fixing and anti-doping for the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games.
- Advising the European Olympic Committees on the anti-doping programme for the First European Games in Baku.
- Advising International Federations on their disciplinary and governance structures.
- Representing governing bodies and athletes (including rugby players) on the defence of anti-doping rule violation charges.
- Acting for a national sports governing body on match-fixing charges resulting in lifetime bans.
- Acting for a professional golfer on the defence of a contract dispute with a sponsor in the courts of California.
- Acting for a governing body on a contract dispute with a commercial partner in the High Court.
- Representing a governing body on charges against an agent under the Agents Regulations before the SGB’s disciplinary arbitral panel.
- Representing sports governing bodies and athletes on selection and licence disputes.
- Acting for a former Premier League football club on a contract dispute with an agent (FA Rule K arbitration).
Legal director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution, Onside Law
Associate (Trainee), Freshfields
Law with French Law, Oxford University