David is an Associate in the Firm's Trust and Succession Disputes team in Mishcon Private.
He advises both high-net worth individuals and institutional clients on a range of personal and commercial issues, acting for both claimants and defendants.
David advises on disputes concerning the validity of wills and claims for financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, as well as international and domestic trust disputes.
He completed his training contract at Mishcon de Reya and has previously completed seats in Corporate Tax, Property Litigation, Tax and Family.
- Representing a spouse in relation to a claim for financial provision pursuant to the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975.
- Advising a beneficiary of a significant landed estate in relation to the removal of a trustee and contesting the appointment of a judicial trustee.
- Advising an international trust corporation on the exercise of discretionary powers.
- Representing a beneficiary in relation to challenging purported trustee decisions.
- Advising a spouse in relation to potential claims surrounding her husband's significant international estate.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Paralegal, Weightmans LLP
Paralegal, Fisher Meredith LLP
Cambridge University, Social and Political Science BA (Hons)
University of Law, GDL and LPC