Following the launch of Mishcon International: Asia in November last year, Mishcon de Reya has now launched Mishcon International: Middle East - a dedicated microsite featuring curated content most relevant to the audience in the region. This content will be regularly refreshed, taking into account global developments and their impact on the Middle East.
The five main components to the site are:
- Editorial: Featuring regular editorial content from experienced journalists in the region, you will also find podcasts from our partnership with the Financial Times and other relevant independent content.
- Mishcon Thinks: Here you will find the Mishcon de Reya content that we believe is of most interest to clients and friends across Middle East, from legal updates and articles to films and interviews.
- Mayfair Private: Showcasing work and sharing content from Mayfair Private in Dubai and London.
- A View from the UK: Working with Kreab, an international communications consultancy with an emphasis on public affairs, we have put together a blog that explores the burning questions when it comes to the UK’s exit from European Union.
- Law Firm Spotlight: At regular intervals we will be turning a spotlight onto a law firm in the region, sharing a profile of their offering alongside news and content. Current partner: Davidson & Co in Dubai.
If you would like to get involved in any of our Mishcon International sites please contact Hayley Geffin.