Welcome to the February 2019 issue of Inside Disputes – our regular overview of the top current matters in dispute resolution.
- Mishcon Private shines a light on some of the changes being brought across the English Court system.
- International Arbitration considers a recent High Court judgment regarding failure to permit parties to comment on information, in light of the new Prague Rules.
- Fraud Defence analyses the circumstances under which a claim of malicious prosecution relating to a civil claim may be brought.
- Insurance offers insights into the issues facing insurers in post-Brexit Europe.
- Tax Litigation looks at the rise of National Minimum Wage disputes affecting large employers.
For more information on any of the topics discussed within Inside Disputes please contact us.