How can collaboration improve the real estate industry? The view from one of the UK property sector's great generalists on the state of the market and the way ahead...
Susan Freeman is a partner at the law firm Mishcon de Reya. Susan hold a business degree from London Business school and a is well known as a proponent of innovation in real estate. Described by Bisnow as one of the best-connected lawyers in the sector, Susan is one of the most followed real estate twitter users in the UK – you can follow her activity on @propertyshe
Susan is a member of the Mishcon Tech Group, whose MDR LAB runs an incubator programme for legal tech start-ups and she also mentors for Pi Labs PropTech start-up accelerator.
Susan is on the advisory boards of Seaforth Land and Work.Life (please ignore my pronunciation - it's "work life", no dot!) and chairs the new property group at Bee London. She is also a member of the London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Committee and has recently been included in Bisnow's 51 Most Influential Women in Real Estate List.
In this podcast:
- How to make Twitter work for you to build networks & gain industry insight
- Collaboration in the real estate industry & whether or not we can over-do it
- Is technology being embraced sufficiently by property companies?
- Assessing the development of the concept of the "ideal" workplace
- The future of the retail market
- The benefits of incubating industry tech start-ups
This episode is brought to you in partnership with Women Talk Real Estate who connect female real estate professionals with speaking and media opportunities across Europe and provide training for successful stage and media presence.