Join us for a panel discussion on Growth, Profitability and Exit.
The event aims to provide recruitment-specific advice on growth, profitability and exit. It will bring together the views of business and legal consultants, the investment community and active acquirers to discuss:
- How to create and achieve the most successful growth strategy to hit profit ambitions
- How to maximise value in line with an exit
- The different types of growth investment available
- How to best position your company when seeking investment or for an exit
- The key legal issues to watch out for in the process of growth, investment and exit
This event will be of interest to founders and management teams of recruitment companies looking to upscale.
- Alex Arnot, Founder, Alex Arnot LLP
- Brendan Flood, Executive Chairman, Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc.
- Mark Farlow, Partner, Catalyst Corporate Finance
- Nick Davis, Head of Corporate and Head of Recruitment Services Group, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Jennifer Millins, Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
When: Wednesday 8 November 2017
6.00pm for a 6.30pm start, followed by a drinks reception at 8pm
Where: Africa House, 70 Kingsway, London WC2B 6AH (View map)
RSVP: To reserve a place at this exclusive event, please RSVP by clicking here.
If you have any questions you would like the panel to address or if you need any further information on this event please click here.