A dedicated Asia microsite
Mishcon de Reya has launched Mishcon International: Asia, a dedicated microsite featuring curated content most relevant to the audience in the region. This content will be regularly refreshed, taking into account global developments and their impact on Asia.
The five main components to the site are:
- Editorial: Featuring editorial content from experienced journalists in the region, you will also find podcasts from Mishcon de Reya's partnership with the Financial Times and other relevant independent content.
- Mishcon Thinks: Here you will find content the firm believes is of most interest to clients and friends across Asia, from legal updates and articles to films and interviews.
- A View from the UK: With the firm's partners at Kreab - an international communications consultancy with an emphasis on public affairs - Mishcon de Reya has put together a blog that explores the burning questions when it comes to the UK’s exit from European Union.
- Law Firm Spotlight: Every three months Mishcon de Reya will profile a law firm in the Asia region, sharing details of their offering alongside news and content. The current partner is Howse Williams Bowers.
- Lifestyle: Quintessentially is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group and one of Mishcon de Reya’s partnership organisations. With five global hubs around the world, including one based in Hong Kong, it will share the latest and best lifestyle news and recommendations.
In the coming months, the firm will launch similar sites for the Middle East, Africa and Europe. In the meantime, Mishcon de Reya invites you to explore www.mishcon.com/asia.
If you have any ideas or questions about the new sites please contact Hayley Geffin.
Read our latest London & The World mailing here.