In partnership with Mishcon de Reya
When: Wednesday, 26 April 2017,
1:30pm - 5:30pm (followed by a drinks reception)
Where: Royal Institution of Great Britain,
21 Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BS (view map)
RSVP: Please click here.
Join us for an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and tech innovations impacting on consumer lifestyles, product development and engagement. The forum covers luxury across multiple industries, including fashion, retail, food, interiors, hospitality, media and advertising.
Topics - THE NEW RULES OF LUXURY
- Basement Bourgeoisie: Winning the interest and trust of a new generation of luxury consumers
- Seducing the super rich: The new priorities, attitudes and habits of global HNWIs and key strategies to successfully seduce them
- Re-engineering exclusivity: The new codes for success, from intellectual affluence and self-acceleration to tiered luxe, humanised fantasies and temporal wealth
- Travel for the agile elite and new food covetables: 'Big picture planning', high-octane nature immersion and transcendent wellness as the must-haves for agile affluent travellers
- Transforming luxury's aesthetics and values: As experiences supersede material possessions, insider knowledge and exclusive access re-emerge as signifiers of status to define the elite fashion and design landscape
- The impact of Brexit: A panel discussion outlining key challenges facing the luxury sector.